- Combine your chosen Science degree with a range of Arts skills and knowledge to enhance and expand your employment opportunities in scientific fields, in science communication and journalism, and in policy-making.
- Develop your skills and knowledge-base in many different scientific areas by taking a major in Environment and Sustainability, Animal or Plant Science, Psychology, and Wine Science.
- Combining this with your chosen major within the Bachelor of Arts such as Journalism, Contemporary Media, International Relations or Social Justice will enable you to communicate and explain the significance of scientific research widely and to make informed policy-decisions.
- Why study a double degree?
- Improve your transferrable skillset which can be applied to several industries and sectors.
- You put yourself in a competitive position to excel in the workplace.
- It takes less time than doing the degrees separately.
- You save time and money.
- You graduate with two testamurs (official certificates) for each of your degrees.