- Be a leader in a technology driven world, with a career that combines the best of the business world with your passion for the latest IT solutions. This double degree brings a competitive edge in the eyes of possible employers who are increasingly needing digitally-savvy employees.
- The Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Information Technology provides you with knowledge and practical experience across the business, commerce and IT sectors and gives you an advantage within the workforce.
- Build your professional identity and develop confident skills in decision making, teamwork, and complex problem solving to help you become a versatile and adaptable employee, equally adept at addressing both technical and business issues.
- Have the opportunity to work alongside industry partners on real-world issues through a variety of authentic case studies as well as a capstone project
- Study a double degree as it takes less time than doing the programs separately, can save you time and money, and you graduate with two testamurs (official certificates) for each of your degrees.