- Are you seeking a broad education, and to gain knowledge across arts, business, education, engineering, and science?
- UniSQ’s Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies provides transferable skills, by fostering analytical, critical, and creative thinking, that can be adapted to rapidly changing contexts.
- Select between majors in Liberal Studies, Management and Commerce Studies, or First Nations Australia studies, and continue to tailor your degree to fit your career goals by choosing a second 8-unit major from this bachelor or from other select degrees across the University.
- The Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies is a stand-alone qualification or can be used as a pathway into other UniSQ degrees.
- Invest your time in multidisciplinary study and develop discipline-specific expertise as well as workplace skills valuable to employers, such as communication, problem-solving, and collaboration.