- UniPrep is a pathway to most UniSQ undergraduate degrees for high school students; focusing on developing academic skills to prepare you for transition to university and success in your chosen undergraduate degree.
- UniPrep is an ideal program if you are in Year 11 or Year 12 and:
- want an introduction to how to study at university level
- want to find out more about university to see if it is for you
- you fall short of your dream ATAR or didn’t do the subjects needed for your degree of choice and want to go to university
- are unsure if your ATAR will get you into the UniSQ degree you want to study.
- This is a free program for Year 11 and 12 students who are Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens residing in Australia, or a Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder.
- Successful completion of UniPrep provides you with the English subject pre-requisite required for UniSQ degrees and ensures you are eligible to apply for a range of specified UniSQ undergraduate degrees. On successful completion of UniPrep, you will also be eligible for 2 QCE points.
- This program is funded through the Australian government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program to promote equality of opportunity in higher education to people from a low socio-economic background, regional and remote areas and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
This pathway program aims to prepare you for entry to a uni degree. But what if you’re not quite ready for a bachelor degree, or want a qualification sooner? Our Undergraduate Certificate of University Studies (4 courses) or Diploma of Multidisciplinary Studies (8 courses) are the perfect next steps on your university journey.