- Emerging are leaders are equipped to master the leadership skills and techniques required to energise their teams, be adaptable and ready to solve problems, and be resilient. They seek to balance competing tensions and ambiguous demands of serving the organisation’s purpose, stakeholders, communities, and environment.
- Learn to become an effective leader in your industry by studying UniSQ’s Bachelor of Business (Emergent Leadership). Our graduates are prepared for the lifelong learning and growth mindset essential for forging a career as trusted leaders.
- Build your professional identity and develop confident skills in ethical decision making, teamwork, complex problem solving, negotiation and influence, and person-centred communication.
- Gain practical experience while working on case studies and a final-year group project together with industry partners.
- If you start studying in 2024, our accelerated pathway option allows you to graduate from this degree in two years instead of three. You'll need to study full-time consecutively which means you'll enrol in 4 courses per trimester.
- You can also choose to study part-time around work or family commitments, as well as undertake your classes on-campus, online or do a mix of both. You can take the lead!