- This major explores studies in anatomy, physiology and human movement, and their relation to health, disease, trauma and exercise.
- Students will gain a detailed understanding of human growth and development.
- Examine how physiological factors and social determinants of health influence changes in the human body.
- Develop knowledge and skills to plan, promote, conduct and evaluate supportive and safe exercise environments and practices.
- Expand your studies with a double major or minor in Social Justice and Entrepreneurship or Psychology helping you understand people’s underlying motivations and ideas to build your own career.